- International Commercial Arbitration: Case Studies and Materials Exploring Where Theory Meets Practice, American Casebook Series, West (2012)(781 pages)
- Teaching Manual to International Commercial Arbitration, American Casebook Series, West (2013) (310 Pages)
ARBITRATION BOOK CHAPTERS
Preparing for the Evidentiary Hearing, Chapter VIII in Arbitrating Commercial Disputes in the United States (PLI 2018)(Forthcoming)
The Development of Remedial Power: Arbitrators\\\' Ability to Award Monetary Sanctions, Chapter 34 in the Handbook on Arbitration Practice of the American Arbitration Association 449-475 (Juris Publications 2016)
International Arbitral Jurisdiction: When Taking Control Goes Out of Control, Chapter 6 in the Handbook on International Arbitration Practice of the American Arbitration Association 53-76 (Juris Publications, 2010).
The Power of Arbitrators to Award Monetary Sanctions, Chapter 21 in the Handbook on Arbitration Practice of the American Arbitration Association 251-272 (Juris Publications, 2010).
Getting Involved Early and Making an Impact, Chapter 7 in Best Practices for International ADR 105-120 (Aspatore Books 2007).
Is the Exceptio Non Adempleti Contractus Part of the New Lex Mercatoria, Chapter 4 in Transnational Rules in Commercial Arbitration (ICC Publishing, Paris, 1993)(Co-author Nawaf Salam).
- Technical Assistance Agreements in International IP Arbitration in Just Resolutions (American Bar Association Dispute Resolution Section March 2016).
- Developments in IP Arbitration: An Arbitrator\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s View, in 8 New York Dispute Resolution Lawyer 9-11 (NYSBA Fall 2015).
- Update: Mass. Allows Arbitrators to Award $$ Sanctions to Remedy Discovery Abuse, in 61 Dispute Resolution Journal (American Arbitration Association) 8-9 (May-August 2006).
- The Interpretation of Arbitration Clauses, in Arbitration of Complex Business Cases (MCLE 2006).
- Arbitration Clause Checklist, in Arbitration of Complex Business Cases (MCLE 2006).
- The Power of Arbitrators to Award Monetary Sanctions for Discovery Abuse in 60 Dispute Resolution Journal 60-69 (American Arbitration Association) (November 2005-January 2006).
- International Arbitral Jurisdiction: When Taking Control Goes Out of Control in 58 Dispute Resolution Journal (American Arbitration Association) 66-77 (May-July 2003).
- Trends In The Drafting Of International Commercial Arbitration Clauses Part II in Doing Business in the International Arena (Boston Bar Foundation 1998).
- International Commercial Dispute Resolution: An Overview, Part II in Doing Business in the International Arena (Boston Bar Foundation, 1998). (Earlier Edition Published in 1992).
- General Considerations Concerning the Drafting of Arbitration Clauses and Selection of Arbitrators in Commercial Arbitration (MCLE 1991).
- Has Switzerland Solved its Problems as a Site for International Arbitration in 45 The Arbitration Journal 16 (1990).
- Developments in ADR and Arbitration in the Resolution of Transnational Commercial Disputes in Current Trends in Alternative Dispute Resolution (MCLE 1990).
- American Legal Developments in Commercial Arbitration Involving Foreign States and State Enterprises, Practicing Law Institute, New York (October, 1988), reprinted in VI Journal of International Arbitration 117 (Switzerland, March, 1989).
- Recent Developments in International Commercial Arbitration -- An American Perspective, IV Journal of International Arbitration 7 (Switzerland, March, 1987); reprinted in 53 Arbitration 177 (England, August, 1987).