- International Commercial Arbitration: Case Studies and Materials Exploring Where Theory Meets Practice, American Casebook Series, West (2012)(781 pages)
- Teaching Manual to International Commercial Arbitration, American Casebook Series, West (2013) (310 Pages)
ARBITRATION BOOK CHAPTERS
The Development of Remedial Power: Arbitrators' Ability to Award Monetary Sanctions, Chapter 34 in the Handbook on Arbitration Practice of the American Arbitration Association 449-475 (Juris Publications 2016)
International Arbitral Jurisdiction: When Taking Control Goes Out of Control, Chapter 6 in the Handbook on International Arbitration Practice of the American Arbitration Association 53-76 (Juris Publications, 2010).
The Power of Arbitrators to Award Monetary Sanctions, Chapter 21 in the Handbook on Arbitration Practice of the American Arbitration Association 251-272 (Juris Publications, 2010).
Getting Involved Early and Making an Impact, Chapter 7 in Best Practices for International ADR 105-120 (Aspatore Books 2007).
Is the Exceptio Non Adempleti Contractus Part of the New Lex Mercatoria, Chapter 4 in Transnational Rules in Commercial Arbitration (ICC Publishing, Paris, 1993)(Co-author Nawaf Salam).
- Technical Assistance Agreements in International IP Arbitration in Just Resolutions (American Bar Association Dispute Resolution Section March 2016).
- Developments in IP Arbitration: An Arbitrator\\\'s View, in 8 New York Dispute Resolution Lawyer 9-11 (NYSBA Fall 2015).
- Update: Mass. Allows Arbitrators to Award $$ Sanctions to Remedy Discovery Abuse, in 61 Dispute Resolution Journal (American Arbitration Association) 8-9 (May-August 2006).
- The Interpretation of Arbitration Clauses, in Arbitration of Complex Business Cases (MCLE 2006).
- Arbitration Clause Checklist, in Arbitration of Complex Business Cases (MCLE 2006).
- The Power of Arbitrators to Award Monetary Sanctions for Discovery Abuse in 60 Dispute Resolution Journal 60-69 (American Arbitration Association) (November 2005-January 2006).
- International Arbitral Jurisdiction: When Taking Control Goes Out of Control in 58 Dispute Resolution Journal (American Arbitration Association) 66-77 (May-July 2003).
- Trends In The Drafting Of International Commercial Arbitration Clauses Part II in Doing Business in the International Arena (Boston Bar Foundation 1998).
- International Commercial Dispute Resolution: An Overview, Part II in Doing Business in the International Arena (Boston Bar Foundation, 1998). (Earlier Edition Published in 1992).
- General Considerations Concerning the Drafting of Arbitration Clauses and Selection of Arbitrators in Commercial Arbitration (MCLE 1991).
- Has Switzerland Solved its Problems as a Site for International Arbitration in 45 The Arbitration Journal 16 (1990).
- Developments in ADR and Arbitration in the Resolution of Transnational Commercial Disputes in Current Trends in Alternative Dispute Resolution (MCLE 1990).
- American Legal Developments in Commercial Arbitration Involving Foreign States and State Enterprises, Practicing Law Institute, New York (October, 1988), reprinted in VI Journal of International Arbitration 117 (Switzerland, March, 1989).
- Recent Developments in International Commercial Arbitration -- An American Perspective, IV Journal of International Arbitration 7 (Switzerland, March, 1987); reprinted in 53 Arbitration 177 (England, August, 1987).